9.1.07

Sexytime

Os quarentões mais cool do pedaço, Dean Wareham e Britta Phillips, tocam de improviso o lânguido «Knives From Bavaria» (do álbum L'Avventura, 2003) na estação de metro de Prince Street, Nova Iorque, em Agosto de 2006. Não sei bem se isto são preliminares ou se já é tecnicamente sexo.



I dreamed you were riding
a train to astoria
I dreamed that you swallowed
a pill called euphoria
lips are for lying
your eyes are a kill
spoons come from denmark
the knives from Bavaria

a plateful of promise
a spoonful of fun
a thimble of drowsy
a face full of charm
send me a rainbow
send me the word
spoons come from denmark
the knives from bavaria

comb me and brush me
divide me in two
drink me and drown me
I like you I do
I’m orange I’m orange
I’m orange and blue
I love him I love him
I love him I do